The chapel Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette is situated at the top of the Mont Saint Clair, in the location of the ancient small fort Montmorencette built by Louis XIII. The place, occupied by hermites, is dedicated to Notre-Dame-de-la-Salette in 1864, 20 the years after her appearance in the Alps.
At the same time is established the monthly pélerinage in the chapel, all 19 of the month. The chapel is taken care by the missionaires of Salette at the same moment.
The interior decoration, modern design, was realized in 1952 by the painter Bringuier.