From Monday 12 February to Saturday 03 March 2018
From Friday 16 February to Saturday 31 March 2018
From Saturday 17 February to Sunday 20 May 2018
Saturday 03 March 2018
From Friday 09 to Saturday 10 March 2018
Friday 09 March 2018
Friday 16 March 2018
Friday 23 March 2018
- From the beach to the quays, from the upper town to the Theatre de la mer, the entire town pulls out all the stops to provide a stunning season : music, poetry, photography, literature and painting....
- A harbour of refuge for sailors since antiquity, the area that will become Sète was a very popular site until the construction of the port and the town in the 17th century...
- Few towns can boast such a diverse culinary heritage, Sète’s restaurants will introduce you to the local dishes...
- From Tuesday March 27, 2018 to Monday, April 2d, 2018Welcome in the Mediterranean, to the authentic port of Sète...
- The museum of the modest arts proposes in a learned disorder the trinkets of every day. It gives to the visitor a new vision of the objects of the everyday life, toys, gadgets
The Regional Center of Contemporary Art in Languedoc-Roussillon, the Brassens and Paul Valéry museums, the International Museum of the Modest Arts and the museum of the Sea present permanent and temp...