Are you planning to come to Sète for a weekend or your holidays? Opt for an environmentally friendly stay by favouring greener means of transport such as the train or the bus.
> BY TRAIN :
Reach Sète from :
- Paris in 3h40 (direct TGV)
- Toulouse and Marseillan in 2h
- Grenoble in 2h40
- Geneva in 4h
Find your next train to Sète here. Are you in the region? Take advantage of the regional trains to discover Sète with liO Ter Occitanie.
If you want to discover Occitania on a budget, don't miss the Occitanie Rail Tour Pass. During your stay, you can also explore the Mediterranean line between Nîmes and Perpignan, with stops in Frontignan, Sète and Marseillan!
> BY LONG-DISTANCE BUS:
Whether with the bus company OuiBus, Flixbus... Join Sète from many cities in France and Europe.
On board: comfort, wifi, electric and usb plugs, air conditioning, exchangeable tickets...
> BY SHORT DISTANCE BUS FROM MONTPELLIER :
For a weekend or a holiday, go to Sète from Montpellier with the bus company Hérault Transport.
The departure is from the tramway station Les Sabines in Montpellier (line 2 - 602) then you will take the bus line 102 with Hérault Transport to Sète - Noël Guignon stop (city centre).
> BY PLANE :
- Located 30 minutes from Montpellier-Méditerranée airport, Sète is at :
- 1 hour from Paris, Lyon and Nice
- 1h30 from London (GB), Frankfurt (D) and Brussels (B)
- You will then need to take :
- the shuttle buses from the airport terminal to "Place de l'Europe";
- line 1 of the tramway towards "Mosson" or line 2 towards "Saint-Jean-de-Védas" or "Les Sabines".
- You will reach the station in less than 10 minutes
- and can take the train to Sète (17 min).
- You can also reach Sète via Béziers-Cap d'Agde airport from :
- London (GB), Bristol (GB) and Odense (DN) at 2h
- Stockholm (SW) at 3 hours
- The airport is served by shuttle buses that take you directly to the nearest train stations: Agde or Béziers. From there, 12 minutes by train and you are in Sète.
- You can also rent a car from both airports.
> COMPARATORS / SEARCH ENGINES :
- To help you find your train or bus ticket for your future stay in Sète, use the online comparator Trainline. With 270 train and bus companies in 45 countries, Trainline will give you the offers available in real time and at the best price.
- You also have the possibility to find your itinerary by train, bus or plane with Vivanoda. This search engine has the particularity of presenting journeys according to a performance index measured by the number of changes, the estimated duration, the distance of an airport from the city centre, etc.
> BY CAR / CARPOOLING :
By car, you can reach Sète in :
- 2h from Toulouse and Marseille (A9)
- 3h from Barcelona, Lyon, Grenoble and Nice (A9)
- 3h30 from Clermont-Ferrand (A75)
- If you are coming from the A9, you will need to take exit 33 towards Sète; and the exit towards Pézenas on the A75 motorway. Then follow the D613 between Sète and Béziers to reach the port city.
Carpooling is the best way to get to Sète thanks to the numerous carpooling websites.