From Friday 04 December 2015 to Sunday 22 May 2016
From Wednesday 20 January to Saturday 31 December 2016
From Saturday 12 March to Sunday 22 May 2016
From Wednesday 04 to Sunday 22 May 2016
Tuesday 10 May 2016
Sunday 05 June 2016
- The museum of the modest arts proposes in a learned disorder the trinkets of every day. It gives to the visitor a new vision of the objects of the everyday life, toys, gadgets
From May 4 th to May 22th
During nearly three weeks, the documentary festival of photography Imagesingulières will be held in Sète....
- From 13 to 19 July 2016
A festival which became one of the main summer appointments for the amateurs of jazz in the south of France.
- From Friday 01 July to Monday 04 July 2016
The fishermen holiday, in other words " The Saint Pierre's Atonement Day" is a very popular celebration for the cityzens of Sète......
- From Monday, July 04th till Sunday, July 10th, 2016
Sète will have the pleasure to welcome during 7 days the Worldwide festival which celebrates its ten years old with an amazing programming.
- From 21 August to Tuesday 28 August 2016
The " Saint Louis' Day" is the patronal feast of Sète...
and also the jousters holiday.More than 70 street shows and bodegas opened till the middle of the
- More than a sport, much more than simple folklore or tradition, jousting reflects the very soul Sète's inhabitants, since 1666!
The Regional Center of Contemporary Art in Languedoc-Roussillon, the Brassens and Paul Valéry museums, the International Museum of the Modest Arts and the museum of the Sea present permanent and temp...