From Saturday 28 March to Saturday 31 October 2015
From Friday 02 to Sunday 25 October 2015
11:00 to 18:00
From Wednesday 07 October to Sunday 15 November 2015
From Friday 09 to Saturday 17 October 2015
From Saturday 10 to Sunday 11 October 2015
Sunday 11 October 2015
- The "Espace Georges Brassens" is a very lively museum thanks to new picture and sound techniques.
- Sète's fine sandy beaches offer you happy sun bathing, beach games and bathing. You can also enjoy its beach bars and restaurants with friends.
- The museum of the modest arts proposes in a learned disorder the trinkets of every day. It gives to the visitor a new vision of the objects of the everyday life, toys, gadgets
- From Tuesday 22 to Monday, March 28, 2016Welcome in the Mediterranean, to the authentic port of Sète...The next edition will celebrate the maritime traditions and 350 years of the port of...
- More than a sport, much more than simple folklore or tradition, jousting reflects the very soul Sète's inhabitants, since 1666!
The Regional Center of Contemporary Art in Languedoc-Roussillon, the Brassens and Paul Valéry museums, the International Museum of the Modest Arts and the museum of the Sea present permanent and temp...