From Thursday 01 January 2015 to Tuesday 05 January 2016
From Friday 23 October 2015 to Sunday 17 January 2016
Every day except Tuesday
From Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 30 June 2016
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
From Friday 27 November to Wednesday 02 December 2015
Thursday 03 December 2015
Friday 04 December 2015
From Friday 04 December 2015 to Sunday 22 May 2016
From Saturday 05 December 2015 to Sunday 28 February 2016
Every day except Monday
10:00 to 18:00
- The "Espace Georges Brassens" is a very lively museum thanks to new picture and sound techniques.
- Sète's fine sandy beaches offer you happy sun bathing, beach games and bathing. You can also enjoy its beach bars and restaurants with friends.
- The museum of the modest arts proposes in a learned disorder the trinkets of every day. It gives to the visitor a new vision of the objects of the everyday life, toys, gadgets
- From Tuesday 22 to Monday, March 28, 2016Welcome in the Mediterranean, to the authentic port of Sète...The next edition will celebrate the maritime traditions and 350 years of the port of...
- More than a sport, much more than simple folklore or tradition, jousting reflects the very soul Sète's inhabitants, since 1666!
The Regional Center of Contemporary Art in Languedoc-Roussillon, the Brassens and Paul Valéry museums, the International Museum of the Modest Arts and the museum of the Sea present permanent and temp...