From Saturday 03 June 2017 to Sunday 03 June 2018
From Saturday 10 June to Sunday 24 September 2017
From Sunday 11 June to Sunday 27 August 2017
From Saturday 17 June to Sunday 16 July 2017
11:00 to 18:00
From Wednesday 21 June to Saturday 09 September 2017
From Friday 23 to Tuesday 27 June 2017
From Monday 03 to Sunday 09 July 2017
From Thursday 13 to Thursday 20 July 2017
- From Tuesday March 27, 2018 to Monday, April 2d, 2018Welcome in the Mediterranean, to the authentic port of Sète...
- From 17th August to Tuesday 22th August 2017
The " Saint Louis' Day" is the patronal feast of Sète...
and also the jousters holiday.More than 70 street shows and bodegas opened till the middle of
- From thursday 29th June to Monday 03rd July 2017
The fishermen holiday, in other words " The Saint Pierre's Atonement Day" is a very popular celebration for the cityzens of Sète......
The Regional Center of Contemporary Art in Languedoc-Roussillon, the Brassens and Paul Valéry museums, the International Museum of the Modest Arts and the museum of the Sea present permanent and temp...
- From Monday, July 3rd till Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Sète will have the pleasure to welcome during 7 days the Worldwide festival which celebrates its ten years old with an amazing programming.
- From the beach to the quays, from the upper town to the Theatre de la mer, the entire town pulls out all the stops to provide a stunning season : music, poetry, photography, literature and painting....
- More than a sport, much more than simple folklore or tradition, jousting reflects the very soul Sète's inhabitants, since 1666!