All year long 2017
From Saturday 08 to Sunday 30 April 2017
11:00 to 18:00
From Friday 28 April to Monday 01 May 2017
Sunday 14 May 2017
From May 24th to June 11th
During nearly three weeks, the documentary festival of photography Imagesingulières will be held in Sète....
- From 17th August to Tuesday 22th August 2017
The " Saint Louis' Day" is the patronal feast of Sète...
and also the jousters holiday.More than 70 street shows and bodegas opened till the middle of
- From thursday 29th June to Monday 03rd July 2017
The fishermen holiday, in other words " The Saint Pierre's Atonement Day" is a very popular celebration for the cityzens of Sète......
The Regional Center of Contemporary Art in Languedoc-Roussillon, the Brassens and Paul Valéry museums, the International Museum of the Modest Arts and the museum of the Sea present permanent and temp...
- From Monday, July 3rd till Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Sète will have the pleasure to welcome during 7 days the Worldwide festival which celebrates its ten years old with an amazing programming.
- From 13 to 19 July 2017
A festival which became one of the main summer appointments for the amateurs of jazz in the south of France.
- A harbour of refuge for sailors since antiquity, the area that will become Sète was a very popular site until the construction of the port and the town in the 17th century...
- From the beach to the quays, from the upper town to the Theatre de la mer, the entire town pulls out all the stops to provide a stunning season : music, poetry, photography, literature and painting....
- More than a sport, much more than simple folklore or tradition, jousting reflects the very soul Sète's inhabitants, since 1666!