From Sunday 01 January to Friday 31 March 2017
Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
From Saturday 21 January to Saturday 08 April 2017
Every day except Monday, Sunday
15:00 to 18:00
From Saturday 04 to Sunday 26 February 2017
Every day except Tuesday
From Saturday 04 February to Sunday 17 September 2017
From Friday 10 February to Sunday 05 March 2017
11:00 to 18:00
From Friday 10 to Saturday 11 March 2017
- From Monday, July 3rd till Sunday, July 9th, 2017
Sète will have the pleasure to welcome during 7 days the Worldwide festival which celebrates its ten years old with an amazing programming.
- The museum of the modest arts proposes in a learned disorder the trinkets of every day. It gives to the visitor a new vision of the objects of the everyday life, toys, gadgets
- From 13 to 19 July 2017
A festival which became one of the main summer appointments for the amateurs of jazz in the south of France.
- A harbour of refuge for sailors since antiquity, the area that will become Sète was a very popular site until the construction of the port and the town in the 17th century...
- From the beach to the quays, from the upper town to the Theatre de la mer, the entire town pulls out all the stops to provide a stunning season : music, poetry, photography, literature and painting....
- Few towns can boast such a diverse culinary heritage, Sète’s restaurants will introduce you to the local dishes...
- Sète's fine sandy beaches offer you happy sun bathing, beach games and bathing. You can also enjoy its beach bars and restaurants with friends.
- More than a sport, much more than simple folklore or tradition, jousting reflects the very soul Sète's inhabitants, since 1666!