Pink Flamingo Tour
Discover the lagoon environment, walk with a qualified naturalist guide!
From our Lagoon Base, on foot, you will discover the secrets of these wetlands so precious to our ecosystem.
Our guide, Olivier, will introduce you to and understand the rich fauna and flora of Thau: pink flamingos, Belon tadornes, elegant avocettes, salicornia, soda... but also the geological and human history of this fragile lido.
In the summer, you will also be able to fish and observe shrimp, syngnath, anemones, clams... thanks to landing nets, which we will release immediately!
We will also tell you the story of one of the most famous but also the most mysterious residents of the lagoon: the seahorse.
- Duration: Tour of about 2h30
- Period: from April 1st to the end of December
- Audience: Adults, families, minimum age 5 years, groups, schools... (10 people minimum, 20 maximum)
- Price: 15 € / person, 5 € from 5 to 8 years old, on reservation
- Departure point: KayakMed, Base Lagune, 79 Chemin du Château de Villeroy, Pont-Levis Activity Zone, 34200 Sète
- By reservation only: +33 6 95 63 63 12 75, +33 4 67 74 49 23
- Equipment to be provided: Sports or hiking shoes as well as sports clothing adapted to the season.