Come and discover Sète and its region, visit the most beautiful tourist sites in Occitania. Take a seat aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned eight-seater minibus with disabled access.
Your driver, Eric, will introduce you to his city. The 2.5 hour Sète Tour starts off in the direction of the Corniche district where you can admire the Théâtre de la Mer on the tip of the Cape overlooking the cliffs. In the direction of the Pont Levis district, a place where fishermen live on the edge of Thau natural lagoon, we will make our first stop in the Barrou district where you’ll be able to admire views over the oyster farms across from Bouzigues and Balaruc-les-Bains Point. We will climb up to Pierres Blanches forest with fabulous views over the coast, on a clear day you can see as far as the Pyrenees and Spain. Mont St Clair lies in store, overlooking the Mediterranean and Thau natural lake, the views are exceptional.
- Duration 2.5 hrs, from €18/ad and €10/child aged under 12.
- Every Monday 2.00 - 4.30 pm, Wednesdays and Thursdays 9.00 - 11.30 am.
- Departures all year round.
We offer exceptional sites around our beautiful region as half-day or full-day excursions: the Camargue, Aubrac and the Cathar and Catalan regions.
Come and discover classified UNESCO World Heritage Sites central to Occitan heritage: The fortified city of Carcassonne; Roman aqueduct Le Pont du Gard and Cirque de Navacelle, one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe.
Visit very beautiful listed villages: Stes Maries de la Mer, Aigues Mortes, St Guilhem le Désert, Pont du Diable and its Abbey; Roquefort wine cellars with a tasting, the templar city of La Couvertoirade; Roquebrun and its Mediterranean garden; Collioure and its fishing port, etc.
Admire architectural achievements: the nine Fonséranes locks in Béziers, Grandmont priory, a former monastery, Valmagne Abbey, the Millau Viaduct, etc.
- Half day: from €24/ad and €12/child aged 5 - 12 (free for children under 5 years old)
- Day: from €37/ad and €22/child aged 5 - 12 (free for children under 5 years old)
- Half and full day admission free for children under 5 years old (unless otherwise stated).
- Departure points:
- In Sète: car-park in front of the Casino in the Corniche district, Cadre Royal town centre (7 Quai de la Résistance in front of Monoprix) or in the holiday resort for groups.
- In Balaruc: Casino car park next to the spa baths.
- In Frontignan: beach or town tourist office.